"take" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- He followed her and she took his weight onto herself.
- She took most of his weight onto her, and they stood up.
- He kept their blood from our hands by taking it onto his own.
- Even if he took your brother's name onto his list, he'd never get to it.
- I took a left onto my street and found a parking place.
- To take the War onto his territory for the first time.
- Only later did elections take place onto the new council.
- We cannot simply sit back and let the Seven take us onto the rocks.
- He took another step out onto the small meadow of night.
- What happens if they take that feeling onto the streets?
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.