"take" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Well, can you take your pants off all by yourself or do you need some help?
- The place was crammed with Americans who had taken their pants down.
- "Do you want me to take my pants off?"
- "I can take the Government's pants down, there's no question about that," he said.
- He was ripe for taking her pants down when you stopped him upstairs.
- She's the one took my pants off and put it on me.
- "But he's a killer who's happiest when taking your pants down."
- But they took my pants when the ambulance brought me in, sorry.
- They had taken my pants away, they wouldn't give me a magazine to read, and there was no one to talk to.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.