"take" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- He should try to locate the victim's parents or a sibling and take scrapings from them.
- The doctor will take scrapings and examine them under a microscope.' '
- I've taken scrapings of those areas where the Scapegoat appears to have been secured to the frame.
- Very carefully, using high viewer magnification, Stone took scrapings from the green spots and transferred them to the different media.
- "I took tiny scrapings from his neck-cells of his skin and they held all we needed to bring you to life. "
- Grace asked Tindall to take scrapings from the nails.
- I expect her fingernails were smudged when they took scrapings.
- Someone took scrapings from a scorch mark on the wall.
- Once a fungus is suspected, your physician will examine the skin and take scrapings.
- Then Seever got out his microscope, and took scrapings from the tissue of the other arm.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.