"take" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- After taking one last look around the family home, she left.
- The next significant change to the house likely took place around 1860.
- I got up and took another turn around the park.
- But right now he would really like to take a look around the room.
- I should take care of everyone around me whether they ask for my help or not.
- I took one last look around me to make sure the area was clear.
- They were taking place all around us in great numbers.
- The events of the book seem to take place around 1825.
- This change took place around the start of the 1st century.
- He walked away from me, took a turn around the room, came back.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.