"take" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- She took off her goggles and put them in her lap.
- Chavez let him approach, taking off his goggles when the man was looking away.
- He took off his goggles and offered them to Adele.
- Daniel took off his goggles and put them in his lap.
- The lights flickered and we took our goggles off.
- When I took my goggles off, he melted into shadow.
- She took off her goggles and rubbed at her eyes.
- He said, quietly, "I'm going to take off my goggles."
- "Won't you take off your goggles and have some tea?"
- Here in the strange dimness they had taken their goggles off again.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.