"strike" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- I was about to say yes when a thought suddenly struck me.
- The thought suddenly struck him that perhaps he was wrong.
- Now it suddenly struck her: he would be gone soon.
- "I just watched him for a while and then it suddenly struck me."
- It suddenly struck him that the camera was the reason.
- She was suddenly struck with a fear that it would never leave them.
- "It just suddenly struck me that I was going to die."
- It suddenly struck him, with wonder and a little fear, what the woman had done.
- The thought suddenly struck her that as Steve's wife, she could no longer give evidence against him.
- And the best place to do that, it suddenly struck her, was London.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.