"strike" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The same area of the town was struck by fire twice during the 1980s.
- She was to tell no one and to never strike twice.
- It had been years since he struck twice in one month.
- That's why I struck twice from exactly the same spot.
- Hospital officials said he was struck twice in the upper left arm.
- A year later he struck twice in Seattle, police officials here said.
- The hope seems to be that lightning will strike twice.
- I'm not sure if I can expect lightning to strike twice.
- Clearly many of us believe that lightning can't strike twice.
- The second man had time to raise his gun before he was struck twice in the chest.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.