"strike" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Then certain teachers were particularly struck by the evidence of large differences in the interests and experience children brought with them to school.
- I was particularly struck with a short one related by the captain.
- "I was particularly struck by how sophisticated the pictures are."
- I was particularly struck by one point Mendelsohn made about him.
- I was particularly struck by the kids' obvious enjoyment of the lesson.
- I am particularly struck by the poverty among lone elderly women.
- Reynolds was particularly struck by the spatial elements in the piece.
- I was particularly struck with the lack of movement, the immobility and silence.
- I was particularly struck by the requirement for a preserved cat or dog.
- I am particularly struck if you look at Europe in terms of its river systems rather than its political structures.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.