"strike" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Then the other stone struck hard into the right eye.
- That is precisely the reason why we must strike hard now.
- He had struck hard against a metal edge in his fall.
- Stone felt as if he'd been struck hard in the chest.
- She committed herself to the opinion that now was the time to strike hard.
- His fingers struck hard into the page to emphasize certain words.
- The beak struck hard on the top of her head.
- He rubbed his shoulder as if he'd been struck hard by something.
- It is better to strike hard than to mourn long!
- When the loneliness struck at her so hard, prayer did no good.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.