"strike" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- It has been struck repeatedly in the last four months.
- Others repeatedly struck the man with the can, witnesses later told the police.
- They are also more likely than other criminals to strike repeatedly.
- According to investigators, Katrina was repeatedly struck in the head and face.
- She was repeatedly struck in the head with a softball bat.
- The player's head is repeatedly struck not only by the ball but also in collisions with other players.
- The wind repeatedly struck the house with the force of a battering-ram.
- Over the next few years, he altered the names as tragedy repeatedly struck his family.
- In talking with people in doubt I have been struck repeatedly by one thing.
- She was repeatedly struck with a golf club and stabbed through the neck.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.