"project" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- "I had to put together a project to reflect on the old project but also stand in its own right," he said.
- When the project, already two decades old, is completed, the shaft will bring water to the neighborhood.
- It is his oldest project, and yet the one that took the longest to achieve.
- It was an old project and had been long brooded over.
- It continued by asking me whether I was working on an old project or a new one.
- In the work environment, we used to look back on old projects to learn lessons from what had gone wrong.
- But when the storms passed, it was back to the same old project: building a permanent conservative majority.
- I expect still to be here in 20 years, driving by my old projects.
- From the frozen state of the dissection, it was clearly an old project.
- I used some of my own footage from an old project.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.