"project" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- It is now a conference center owned by Project Hope.
- The song was so well received, it was once again performed the following year, in 2010's Project Hope.
- Project Hope does not normally provide language classes other than in English and French.
- Project Hope (Singapore) started in 2009, and continued in 2010 as well.
- The group, called Project Hope, was gathering donations of materials and labor to help rebuild two homes in the area.
- In 2002, Project Hope was reportedly involved with embezzlement of donations.
- Because public schools charge fees, private charities like Project Hope have raised millions of dollars to help pay tuition for girls in poor rural areas.
- Project Hope has sought to help school dropouts in poor remote regions return to school and complete at least an elementary education.
- Although Project Hope is officially a nongovernmental organization, like all such groups in China it must have a government sponsor.
- Furthermore, Project Hope's art classes have often been carried out in conjunction with international art therapy projects.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.