"project" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Project Adventure focuses on day use of ropes courses.
- A state-of-the-art ropes course, built and maintained by Project Adventure, draws many campers.
- Among the special electives are pilates, weight training, and a Project Adventure facility that includes rock-climbing walls.
- In 1970, Project Adventure began as a curriculum program in Massachusetts, since becoming a clearinghouse for adventure-based programs.
- Project Adventure is an international nonprofit education organization based in Beverly, Massachusetts.
- The mission of Project Adventure is to provide leadership in the expansion of adventure-based experiential programming.
- Project Adventure defines adventure as a way of doing, not something that is done.
- Project Adventure, an outdoor education program, and behind-the-wheel driver education are also offered.
- (His training included a seven-month internship with Project Adventure.)
- Collard continues to be Project Adventure's only Certified Trainer in Australia.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.