"project" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- There are attempts going on to create a non-profit foundation that can raise funds, and do other things related to Wikipedia and other similar projects.
- However, after an ill-fated tour, the group went on hiatus and pursued individual projects before reuniting in 1995.
- Bob Payne later went on to build several characters for The Muppet Show and other projects where he did occasional puppeteering.
- And yet, he acknowledged, "we still have smaller discussions going on real interesting projects."
- A great deal of spending went on social and community projects, an area where the voluntary sector flourished.
- Some was paid to the farmers, some went on projects such as the construction of four new schools.
- Most of the modest expenditure since 1970 has gone into ESA on joint projects.
- And it is far from clear that the backers can raise the construction money needed - especially considering the European penchant for going first class on such projects.
- No wonder our economy is in bad shape, when 60% of all R & D goes on defence-related projects.
- In 2009, €12 billion of the EU budget (totalling €133.8 billion) will go on projects to boost Europe's competitiveness.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.