"project" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- You'll never be trusted to create architectures for large scale projects.
- He was the author of many large scale Soviet projects, including:
- Can you point me to some of your favorite large scale projects, maybe I'll be excited about them too.
- She had also successfully managed a series of small scale projects.
- How could 50 kwp ever be considered an industrial scale project?
- The film was a large scale major project, involving a total of 13,590 staff; surprisingly, it only took eight months to finish.
- It was one of the first large scale projects of its type.
- He was also criticized for his emphasis on developing large scale projects.
- Instead of starting with this large scale project, we ought to begin with a more limited trial.
- Its a way of making them look good, there is no cache in funding small scale projects.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.