"project" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The project has suffered from long delays and cost overruns.
- The project also suffered from being on the wrong side of the technology curve.
- And long-range projects sometimes suffer from the attention given to an instant book.
- The project has suffered significant cost increases and scheduling delays.
- But by the late 1960's, the project was suffering.
- Construction on the metro began in 1970, but the project suffered from further cuts and design changes throughout the 1970s.
- Initially, the project suffered from a lack of community interest.
- The project suffered from budgetary problems, some related to the distribution of the budget between the three services.
- Its projects have recently suffered in part because of competition from declining prices for oil and other fuels.
- The project suffered numerous delays, but was fully completed before the Fall 2005 term.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.