"project" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- But just when the historic project seemed set for a remarkably smooth start, the ground underneath him has shifted.
- This historic project was completed in the spring of 1997.
- I feel very honoured to be part of this historic project.
- "We are excited to be working with the government of the United Kingdom on this historic project."
- We need to have a wide-ranging , democratic debate on this historic project.
- We need the big picture to be put in place to convince people what the nature of this historic project is of.
- As you have heard, we have a lot of comments and requests concerning this historic project.
- Enlargement - the great historic project of our generation - is well on the way to being completed successfully.
- It is also my conviction that Sweden, after a period of reflection, will come to participate in this historic project.
- It was a fascinating historic project, but I didn't feel energized as an audience.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.