"project" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- After all 12 years is a very long time for any music project.
- The pair had several music projects in the past and wanted to try something different.
- I wanted so much to have a music project out.
- Which was the most ambitious music project ever done in London.
- He was also worked on many other music project as solo artist.
- They divorced in 2000 but have continued working together for various music projects.
- In 2007 she began work on her first music project, "Referendum".
- The band originally formed as part of a music project for a university course in 2004.
- The point was from the start to create a non-commercial music project.
- At the same time his music projects also focus on the experiments with visual art.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.