"project" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- "In the case of public works projects, taxpayers foot the bill."
- Most of them offer food for labor on public works projects.
- It was responsible for all public works projects being done in the islands.
- It's not like we are giving someone a public works project.
- He also served as commissioner for several public works projects in the region.
- He stresses new Government spending for public works projects, education and job training.
- But it certainly seems possible that some public works project of the future will yield something important.
- State money for public works projects has a history of getting diverted along the way.
- The river itself was removed in some old civic works project.
- He was also successful as an advocate for public works projects in the region.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.