"project" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- So far, five projects throughout the state have left the Mitchell-Lama program.
- This important project will leave far reaching impacts on the development of the province.
- The project left little other time for other work during the year, and war intervened, before the papers could go into production.
- Unfortunately, neither project will leave viewers singing, or even humming.
- While the architect plans to allot some of the Orange to the galleries, the project simply leaves no place for the park.
- Ultimately, there would be nothing to show for 50 years of work: the project would leave absolutely no mark on the world.
- But even if he wins, any such project will have barely left the foothills.
- The project left in place about 20 inches of the stone's foundation.
- The project never left the drawing board, abandoned in 1986 due to economic and environmental considerations.
- They enter a project to do a particular task and leave when that task is finished.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.