"project" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The firm now covers projects that range across 42 states.
- With this advent the word slightly changed meaning to cover both projects and objects.
- Recently, they have been sticking to greatest hits and cover projects.
- They said the effort would cover projects that include advanced supercomputer software for operating systems and networking.
- He pays for large expenditures, and the company uses its revenues to cover smaller projects within the firm.
- It is designed to cover long-term contracts, projects or repeat business.
- The authors state that it is a large text which would take two semesters to cover all the chapters and projects.
- On the same day a water bill was approved which covered water-related projects in 17 western states.
- Hugh's practice, of 40 years, covered commercial and domestic projects.
- There have been questions over whether the foundation supports intelligent design because its grants can cover projects of a scientific and religious nature.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.