"project" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Performances resumed in 1907, but by now the project had lost its momentum.
- These projects lost about $14 million for the Public.
- The project had already lost its book writer, Peter Stone, who died in 2003.
- These have to be properly presented, otherwise the projects would lose marks.
- In 1935, the project lost money for the first time and bathtubs were installed.
- Some existing projects will also lose additional money, they said.
- Mr. Smith confirmed that the project lost money, but would not say how much.
- Later the project lost Google's backing and its main developers.
- We believe, as obviously you do not, that the project has lost its way.
- The project lost momentum in 2001 and the mailing list died.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.