"port" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- That is, if the primary port loses communication, the secondary port quickly takes over.
- Edgartown is well known as having been one of the primary ports for the whaling industry during the 1800s.
- The primary ports for which it is responsible include:
- Union troops briefly occupied the state's primary port, Galveston.
- The city is southern Sulawesi's primary port, with regular domestic and international shipping connections.
- The island quickly became Texas' primary port and a destination for immigration.
- Houston quickly grew once the Channel was completed, and rapidly became the primary port in Texas.
- Manzanillo is the state's primary port and tourist destination, located on the Pacific coast less than two hour's drive from the capital.
- It serves as the primary port for the industrial area centered on the city of Hitachi.
- It was the primary port of trade for the Arcot nawabs.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.