"port" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- They fired their rifles through the port holes and fought off a first attack at close range.
- The interior was insulated, finished with wallboard, port holes and a door.
- The port holes in the captain's in-port cabin and conference room are only one example.
- When it was still standing, one could see out of the port holes in the basement where the soldiers would defend the fort.
- A turn of the port hole in the other direction forced the quicksilver up to its former position between the panes.
- He walked over to the port hole and looked out.
- 'And on our side -' He was at the port hole.
- We had the port hole open to get what fresh air we could.
- He stood up, choreographed a walk that finished at the port hole, and stared out into the black night.
- Aquariums were placed outside each port hole of the set in "Requiem".
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.