"port" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- This fuel would be delivered to the station via the nearby port.
- Nor could the computer find a Zip drive that had been attached via the parallel port.
- Outside observers monitor the subjects' condition via closed circuit television and viewing ports.
- It may offer you important savings on your logistical costs, compared with shipping directly via the nearest port!
- The device is connected to the PC via the parallel port.
- Together they both attacked the monster who terrified escaped back into the park and left Earth via the dimensional port.
- Its sole traffic is now coal exported via the port of Lyttelton.
- The central hotels served those travelling via the port and those staying in town.
- Hainan received 11,000 tons of products via ports November 2010, up 90.1 percent month-on-month.
- These were purchased from German merchants via the port of Whydah.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.