"port" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- A route to Georgia's Black Sea port of Supsa is shorter and would be even cheaper.
- Russia bombed airfields and economic infrastructure, including the Black Sea port of Poti.
- Its good transport characteristics are also determined by the fact that it is only 28 km from Burgas, a key Black Sea port.
- He lacked the means to support himself, interrupted his studies, and traveled to the Black Sea port of Constanţa, to live with his family.
- As I say, my journey, to the Black Sea port was uneventful.
- The important Black Sea port of Trabzon was taken back on February 24.
- Based in the Black Sea port of Varna.
- All Black Sea ports to be evacuated by the Germans.
- The Black Sea port of Sevastopol was held by the Russians.
- Turkey plans to put its first reactor near the Black Sea port of Sinop, and to start construction this year.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.