"port" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- In the past, the not so distant, Bački Monoštor had a so-called Danube port for barge and small boats.
- The Franciscan church of St. Philip and St. Jacob sits on a hilltop above this quiet Danube port.
- The major Danube port is Vukovar.
- Vidin is the westernmost important Bulgarian Danube port and is situated on one of the southernmost sections of the river.
- The town is a Danube fluvial port.
- The railroad workers team from the Danube port of Porţile de Fier was founded in 1928, under president I. Tipărescu.
- A second meeting was set for early 15 October at the offices of Felix Bornemisza, the Director of the Hungarian Danube ports.
- Additionally, five of Romania's nine Danube ports were closed during the flooding period.
- The town was mentioned as an important Danube port in a 1762 book printed in Brussels.
- At the beginning of the 19th century Banatska Palanka was an important Danube port.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.