"port" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- A jump in trade, as growth of the global economy picks up, has benefited Pacific ports.
- After failing to reach an agreement with the union, the management closed 29 Pacific ports on Sunday.
- This the Pacific port where the British have landed all those troops.
- Furthermore, the Pacific ports closest to the gold strikes were desperate to encourage trade and travel to the region.
- The country's main Pacific port, Vladivostok, a major naval base, is expected to open to tourism within the next year or two.
- He was one of the first traders to use Pacific ports to tap Asian export markets.
- The Maritime Museum traces the history of the Pacific port.
- It was a railroad terminus and Nicaragua's largest Pacific port.
- The Mexican authorities, however, are welcoming diverted vessels to their Pacific ports.
- Many ships were used for shorter runs to Pacific ports for food supplies or lumber-essentially all that was available then.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.