"popular" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- My opinion is not going to be popular on this board.
- The players sense they have become more popular on campus.
- In the early 1950s, variety shows were particularly popular on television.
- The show proved a huge hit, being one of the most popular on television by the mid-1950s.
- Perhaps nobody had ever been quite so popular on that upper floor before.
- I read it was the most popular one on American television.
- The song became popular on land in America as well.
- In the 70's, she became very popular on the television with her show What's the good word?
- I look forward to a time when real rock is popular again on the radio.
- For one thing, he remains highly popular on the island.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.