"popular" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- It was most popular around the middle of the 20th century.
- After the war, the design caught on and became popular around the world into the 1960s.
- The concert is popular throughout Europe, and more recently around the world.
- And basketball has become very popular all around the world.
- In recent years, summer school has also become increasingly popular around the country.
- And his life story has made him popular around the world.
- It was written in 1925 and soon became popular around the world.
- "Without You" became, and remains, very popular around the world.
- For this reason they have become extremely popular around the world since the 1980s.
- The title became popular in use around the end of the 6th century.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.