"popular" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- They became very popular and in demand by people from all sectors of Israeli society.
- While the park was always popular in Pennsylvania, by the 1960s it began to attract attention from outside the state.
- It was made widely popular by computer games like Doom.
- It quickly became very popular, and spread to Australia by 1988.
- The town was made more popular by the discovery of the black water baths in 1891.
- He told that, Ushasri will be popular by his voice.
- It is really popular by old ladies to walk around.
- The zoo was very popular by the 1970s and 1980s.
- The group was popular in Europe by the end of the 1990s.
- It became more popular than 120 film by the late 1960s.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.