"popular" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- This surgery has been popular since the 1980s and 90s.
- Thus painting on glass started to become popular again since 1990s.
- The beach has been popular for nude use since at least the 1970s.
- The book has continued to be popular ever since its publication.
- American television shows and music have been popular in Australia since the 1950s.
- Rock music has become very popular in Pakistan since 1980s.
- They have been popular for commercial fishing since the 19th century.
- As a subject for fine art it had been popular in Italian painting since the 14th century.
- The name has been increasingly popular in France since 1990.
- The term has become increasingly popular with time since the 1970s.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.