"popular" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- They were popular from the early 1920s until the 1960s.
- Dorothy became very popular in the film industry during the period of 1918 until the late 1920s.
- This make up would prove to become very popular until at least 1825.
- This alternative name was popular until the end of the 19th Century.
- "Earth didn't get real popular until just the last few years."
- This subject continued to be popular until the 18th century at least.
- The play continued to be popular until the early 1870s.
- They were first made in the 1930s, but did not begin to be popular until 1947.
- Boys' school stories were popular from the 1870s until the 1930s and continued to find an audience into the 1970s.
- He was popular from the late 1940s until his death at the age of 67 in 1990.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.