"popular" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- He had always been the more popular of the two, people who know the family say.
- As a result, he was the most popular of the state's delegation to Congress, until now.
- The album is considered the most popular of his works.
- It was perhaps the most popular of all his writings.
- The most popular of all such games today is chess.
- The most popular of all the events is the parade.
- She is popular in Turkey and outside of the country.
- The full season has now run its course, one that turned out to be the most popular of the decade.
- "Professor's literature site most popular of its kind in world".
- The two decided to bring back the most popular of camp activities: color war.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.