"popular" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- As a result, he was the most popular of the state's delegation to Congress, until now.
- It was popular in England from the late 18th to the early 19th century.
- This made the area very popular to new oil companies.
- In Australia it was very popular from the 1960s to 1990s.
- These toys were especially popular in the 1960s to 1980s.
- The team who made the game decided that a big, strong man would not be popular to the public.
- The book was popular among children and adolescents in the early to mid-1990s.
- This was popular from the 1690s to the first few years of the 18th century.
- The dessert was most popular from the late 19th to the early 20th century.
- The film became a hit and remains popular to this day.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.