"popular" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The car first became popular soon after the turn of last century.
- Bush became much more popular with the American people after the attacks.
- The state park which bears his name became very popular after a publicity campaign in the 1930s.
- The restaurant only had 20 seats, but became popular soon after opening.
- The test was very popular for many years after its development but is now used infrequently.
- The party was not very successful in the 1950s, but seemed to be getting more popular after the state elections of 1959.
- The theme song became extremely popular after its run on the successful series.
- A1 An approach to environmental law is becoming popular after two decades.
- The center, built in 1962, became very popular after its opening.
- The breed did not become popular for at least 15 years after development.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.