"popular" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Despite this the movie was popular at the box office.
- The film was one of the most popular at the British box office in 1965.
- He is popular at school but doesn't known about it.
- "The game is more popular today than at any point in history."
- The event was popular through 1960 at the international level.
- I'm getting very popular at these mother and baby things.
- She is quite popular at school, but feels as though she's not close with anyone.
- Many such songs were also popular at the home front.
- A number of these were quite popular at the time.
- This approach, in fact, has become quite popular at the state level.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.