"popular" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The green was recently given a make over and since then has been even more popular with the local community.
- He was very popular in the army and with the people.
- They are popular all over the world and with good reason.
- His high energy led to him being popular with both staff and patients.
- Both stories are still popular with people all over the world.
- Local people said he had been working on the site for two years and was very popular with them.
- She was popular with everyone and had no fear of men.
- In the 70's, she became very popular on the television with her show What's the good word?
- He became popular with everyone in a matter of days.
- The books were particularly popular with boys 7 to 10 years old.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.