"popular" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- She was popular in the late 19th and early 20th century.
- He was popular in the late 1980s and early 1990s.
- The single was known for the use of a talk box, which became popular in the 1980s.
- He was very popular in the late 1960s and early 1970s.
- The movement was most popular in the 1970s and 1980s.
- She would become very popular in the 1940s and 1950s.
- She is popular in school and has an easy time making friends.
- Since then, they have become popular in almost every country.
- However his government was still not popular in the city.
- And to tell the truth, you were never very popular in the first place.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.