"popular" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- They were most popular from the 1940s through the mid-1960s, particularly during the 1950s.
- He was most popular during the late 1950s and early 1960s.
- The game became popular during the 1970s, and is an important sport in the region.
- She was very popular during the 1980s and the 1990s.
- This style began in the late 1960s and became very popular during the 1970s.
- The game became popular during the 1970s, and the team has been an important in the region since then.
- They were especially popular during the 1960s and the 1970s.
- They were at their most popular during the 1960s and 1970s.
- They remained popular during the 19th century but have since become little known.
- The practice became even more popular during the late 1800s.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.