"popular" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- He seems to have been exceedingly popular both at school and within his own family.
- Aye, but it's not very popular within the police, would you believe it?
- Every second year, the college also hosts a musical production, which is very popular within the community.
- It was also widely popular in Australia within the period 1910-1940.
- She enjoyed great respect as a stage artist and was popular especially within the court.
- Family literacy programs are also quite popular within libraries and schools.
- For these reasons, the song failed to become popular within all of Germany.
- The station was highly popular within a few weeks on the air.
- However, excessive use of violence made the movement less popular within a few months.
- His friends started one in the local cinema which became popular within the city.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.