"popular" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- These were popular during the federal period across the United States.
- In the 1980s, yoga became popular as a system of physical exercise across the Western world.
- For similar reasons, Chinese language classes are increasingly popular across the country in public schools.
- His theories became very popular across the nation in the early 1930s.
- The white color was popular across European markets and therefore somewhat easier to come by.
- In the 1980s and 1990s they became popular across India.
- They became popular across the country and are still used today.
- They seem to be very popular in gardens all across the country.
- From there, the dance was briefly popular across the country.
- Two songs from the album were very popular across the world.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.