"popular" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- This park is very popular for morning and evening walk.
- As the years passed, the show had become popular for itself.
- The area is very popular for both summer and winter time activities.
- This name was one of the most popular for 2008.
- The program was very popular for the network in the summer of 2001.
- Learn what's kept Go popular for some 3,000 years and how the game works.
- Everyone else has and he is more popular for it.
- That approach has been popular in many Western countries for more than half a century.
- Both are very popular for a certain group of people.
- Makes you popular for a while, but bad policy in the long run.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.