"official" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- In fact, one of the services both parties provide to local officials is legal advice on how to deal with court challenges.
- The government did not provide specialized training to officials on victim identification.
- The university provides training to farmers and officials in agricultural technologies.
- Cadillac dropped out after 34 years as a sponsor, but will still provide cars to players and officials.
- Both counties were urging residents to provide loss estimates to local officials.
- According to news reports, the four men were also suspected of providing technical documents to Chinese officials.
- Departments will support this work by providing appropriate management information and direct access to officials outside Board meetings.
- We also sent letters providing detailed information on the process to elected officials where these schools were located.
- The Ministry is also tasked with providing security to state buildings and officials.
- "There is a paid professional staff of public affairs people whose job it is to provide access to officials in the department," he said.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.