"official" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- It is more difficult, they said, to persuade public officials to save a wave.
- Sometimes, they persuaded officials to hold one meet right after another so they could compete twice.
- But the discussion with the president persuaded officials to weigh a less serious alternative, they said.
- The evening was apparently part of an effort to persuade officials that the deal had high-level support.
- After angry calls to City Hall, the group persuaded officials to stop the work.
- In most cases, the efforts are aimed at persuading public officials to take some kind of action.
- Again he persuaded officials, including party leaders, who were threatening to withdraw support, that all was above board.
- Part of his job is to persuade local officials and residents to allow a 150,000-barrel-a-day refinery in their backyard - no small task.
- That argument has been used to persuade officials in Alaska to support the takeover.
- Instead, they persuaded officials to allow them to ski a shorter version of the men's downhill course.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.