"official" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The report quoted officials as saying the man is expected to be executed.
- News agencies quoted Iraqi officials as saying that 13 people had been killed.
- Others began arriving last week, according to local officials quoted in Indian newspapers.
- The Indian news agency quoted unidentified officials as saying the militants were killed while trying to escape security forces.
- News reports quoted local officials as saying he had been weakened by an attack of flu last month and died in his sleep.
- State television quoted local officials as having said they had recovered 20 bodies and feared that others would be found.
- One report quoted officials in Montenegro as saying 17 were killed and 21 wounded.
- A news report from Nepal quoted officials there as saying the toll was at least 369.
- Several reports quoted Iraqi officials saying that at least four guardsmen died in the attack.
- National news agencies quoted officials in estimating the death toll at 35,000.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.