"official" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- These traders later informed Spanish officials of the Frenchmen they had seen.
- North Korea has informed officials it is terminating a 1994 agreement to freeze all of its nuclear activity.
- Astonishing his intimates, he informed officials that the faculty was closing the place because of "economic difficulties."
- Performing the role of an advisory group which informs officials about volcanic ashfall and how to respond to the situation.
- "And when such situations come to my attention, I see to it that he informs high-ranking officials of activities concerning their players or employees."
- For the same reason, they said, no network correspondent informed Haitian officials that the invasion was under way.
- Most said they usually rejected papers without informing responsible officials at the medical centers where the authors worked.
- In such cases, he said, Israel had agreed to inform American monitors and Palestinian officials before taking action.
- He also said he routinely informed officials about his relationship with the company.
- He said Portugal had already informed American officials of its position.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.