"official" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The six officials named by the jury were among 15 defendants in the bitter court battle.
- A new member to replace him would have to be appointed by the Village Board, which includes two of the officials named in the complaint.
- Of the officials named in the indictment, only one had been arrested by yesterday.
- The ruling yesterday also switched one of the four officials named in the original order last November.
- Two officials named as heads of the ministry's successor organizations have had to resign under fire for not moving fast enough.
- The other officials named in the suit could not be reached for comment.
- Two of the officials named in the article sued for libel.
- An official named Collard told him once he had got changed that there would be a drugs test.
- In 990 to 994, an official named Yangjun took charge of Nantong.
- She was married to an official named Iynefer.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.