"official" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- General Motors, which has led lobbying efforts against higher federal fuel economy standards, sent lower-level officials.
- The Iranians know that, which is why "they keep sending high officials here every few weeks to check on the relationship," a diplomat said.
- The company did not testify at the hearing but sent officials to monitor the proceedings.
- The storm sent local officials and homeowners on a renewed scramble for salt, but many found it still in short supply.
- It has sent us officials to try our law cases who cannot understand the words we speak in our defense.
- Sorghaghtani sent new officials to help him and tax laws were revised.
- The Company ultimately sent officials around the countryside to clarify the matter.
- The Regional Chief visited every few days and sent officials daily.
- Some countries also send archers, officials and judges, but they participated only in junior events.
- For example, it would get the authority to send officials to member government capitals to monitor trade policies.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.