"official" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Neither of those options is likely to happen, this person said, which led officials to believe the deal would be called off.
- The stress on the networks has led officials to ask themselves a range of questions.
- Enough to get on with, but not enough to lead local officials to create a task force.
- Positive results led officials to offer training to all Somerset secondary schools.
- They led officials, primarily from other Moslem nations, through the embassy.
- This time, he could not be accused of performing with a halfhearted effort, which led officials to fine him last year.
- Brooks spoke out about the quality of the accommodation, leading officials to make improvements.
- The calls, at the beginning of classes, led officials to empty the school and later dismiss more than 1,000 students, teachers and staff members.
- But the denials led officials who track the peace effort to conclude that some progress was being made.
- Public outcry led officials to debate the benefits of rebuilding the arch.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.